The Foothills Minor Ball Association has been very busy in the off-season working towards addressing key goals for the upcoming season.
1. Scheduling of the season – Facility requirements will increase as our programs continue to grow. We are working to develop facilities that will meet the growing needs of the association. This will allow for greater access to facilities including the spring training program.
2. Ordering of Equipment – We have taken an inventory of equipment and will be ordering all required equipment and uniforms for the coming season.
3. Coach Development – A key reason why players and families are disappointed with their minor sports experience is due to the lack of quality in the coaching. We are developing clinics to ensure the families experience on the field is one that will be the most enjoyable.
4. Athlete Development – It is our desire to develop a product on the field that will provide for a competitive and fun element regardless of the age or skill level. A full complement of clinics are available to players to help develop their skill level to their full potential. Athletes are able to participate in either house ball or the Outlaws representative ball. A full listing of what you can expect from either program is available on the Foothills Minor Ball website.
5. Online Registration – All registration will be online through the Foothills Minor Ball Association website. This will assist our executive and administrations in getting on top of the season more effectively and efficiently. To access registration for your family visit www.foothillsminorball.com , and click on the OILFIELDS registration tab. You must have a RAMP account to register, you can go to www.rampbook.com to make an account or to sign in if you already have one. Proceed to the Registration tab and register your player for either baseball or softball. If you have any questions, please contact our VP.
Registration deadlines can be found on the Foothills Minor Ball website.